Privacy and Cookies Policy
This Privacy Notice applies to the processing of personal data by Ampere Life in connection with the processing of personal data on the Ampere Life Website (“Website”, “our Website” or “the Website”) ampere-life.com and all its subdomains, including any personal data you may provide through the use of the Website when you (the User) sign up to receive newsletters, blog posts, or use our contact forms (“Contact” and “Join Us”).
If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to use the contact form, and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
1. Who is the data controller?
A 'controller’ is an entity (person/organisation) that alone or jointly with another entity (co-controller) determines the purposes and manner in which any personal data is, or is likely to be, processed. Ampere Life is the controller of your personal data unless we notify you otherwise. If you have any questions about this notice, including any requests to exercise your rights, please contact us by using the following email address: [email protected]
If you have complaints, you can contact your local Data Protection Authority directly. However, we would encourage you to contact us first as we do care about your complaint and we aim at taking care of it quickly and effectively.
The Ampere Life team takes your privacy seriously.
2. Which personal data do we collect, and what for?
Personal data means any information that relates to an individual. We collect, use, store and transfer the following categories of personal data:
– Contact Data: email address and telephone numbers.
– Identity Data: first name and last name.
– Technical Data: includes information collected when you access our Website, your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you are using.
– Usage Data: information about how you use our Website.
The purposes for the processing is of your personal data are the following:
– Contact you back if you submitted an inquiry or application.
– Improve the usability and customer experience.
– Understand and analyze users’ interest.
The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interests of Ampere Life, which can be found in Article 6.1.(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
3. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Third Parties
We only share your data with the service providers that host and power the website.
In case that other third parties are located outside the European Economic Area, we will sign the relevant contractual documentation to safeguard your rights.
Ampere Life collects anonymous data on the pages visited, such as the number of visits, country, browser, visit time, etc. We analyze the collected data using the solution of an external provider. Currently, we are using Google Analytics. The tool works based on the so-called cookies and does not share personally identifiable information.
5. About our cookies
– Offer you the best experience throughout the website.
– Analyze website use to continuously improve the experience that we offer.
We do not implant in your browser cookies for marketing purposes such as advertising. We do not display advertisements on our website that transfer your personal data to third parties so you can be tracked across sites. We use third-party cookies that correspond to the following categories:
– Essential: This cookies are part of the user experience and are required for the appropriate functioning, rendering and usability of the website.
– Functional: these are cookies that provide us with information about how our users make use of our website with the aim of improving the experience that we offer. You may reject these cookies.